This cartoon is a play on two fairy tales. The first being “Little Red Riding Hood” and the second being “The Three Little Pigs”. This is a social cartoon since it is made for people to laugh at. Not that political cartoons aren’t laughable but this cartoon doesn’t have any political connection to it. I like this cartoon since it’s different from most cartoons. When I was looking up cartoons for “Little Red Riding Hood”, I found a lot of cartoons that were the wolf stopping Little Red Riding Hood in the forest and asking her where she was going. This one was the first one that made me laugh out loud. I laughed when the wolf got upset and yells, “alright… Who gave me the wrong script?” and Red Riding Hood has her face in her hands and says, “call my agent”. Society isn’t necessarily going to find a message in this comic since it’s just Red Riding Hood talking to the wolf and the wolf getting upset about having the wrong line. For me, the message could be in life, you might be given the...
Comments
Post a Comment